Business Administration

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the cost of attending HCC?

Click here for Tuition information

Can I transfer credits from other schools?

Yes, you can transfer courses from other schools (University or Community College; instate or from out of state)

If I enroll as a diploma student, can I proceed with an associate degree ?


What are your admission requirements?

If you have a high school diploma or GED, complete the admission form and take the admission test.

Can I start my program at anytime of the year?

Yes, we offer classes during the Fall, Spring and Summer, also we offer courses in the day, evening and weekends along with distance learning alternatives for the busy student.

I want to get an associate degree, but I do not have adequate funds?

We offer financial aid, which includes scholarships and grants to students. Please contact the Financial Aid Office.