Welcome to Student Support Services' online workshops. The workshops are user friendly, stress-free, and filled with great strategies and tips to make an impact on your academic success!
The time it takes to complete each workshop can vary depending on how many topics you listen to in one setting.
Each workshop is accompanied with a mandatory Action Plan and Evaluation. You will also have the opportunity to complete and save a Certificate of Completion for your records.
These workshops can be completed in the Center for Academic Excellence, room 147, (Check out headphones from Ms. Alston) or you can complete the workshops using your own computer. Please follow the steps below to complete your workshops.
Workshop Completion Steps:
- Click on the link
- Select your workshop
- Log in by entering your first and last names
- Complete the workshop by listening to each topic, (taking notes can be helpful)
- Complete the evaluation, and submit
- Download your Action Plan and save, so you can complete it at your convenience. Once completed, it is your responsibility to email or bring a hard copy of your Action Plan to room 322. Your advisor will review and put in your SSS folder.
- Print Certificate and keep for your records