College Transfer Pathway Admission Requirements
- Students must be a high school Junior or Senior.
- Students must have a minimum high school GPA of 3.0 (weighted).
- Students must meet all course prerequisites.
- Students must demonstrate college readiness on an assessment or placement test. In addition, students must demonstrate college readiness in English, Reading, and Mathematics to be eligible for enrollment in a College Transfer Pathway.
To enter under Provisional Status, the high school principal/designee must attest to the following:
- The applicant has a cumulative weighted GPA of 3.5.
- The applicant has completed two years of high school English with a grade of “C” or higher.
- The applicant has completed high school Math I and II (or higher level math class) with a grade of “C” or higher.
|Cutoff Scores for Approved College Readiness Tests |
|SUBJECTS||PLAN ||PSAT ||ACT||SAT||ASSET||NEW PSAT||NEW SAT|
|ENGLISH||15||45||18||500||41||26||(Combined R/W Score of 480)|
|READING||18 ||47 ||22||500||41||NEW PSAT||(Combined R/W Score of 480)|
|MATH||19 ||47 ||22||500||41||24.5||530|
Checklist of Materials Needed to Process Application
Students will need to complete: